Dienstag, 25. Mai 2010

In New York...

...
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
theres nothing you can't do,
now you're in New York, 
these streets will make your feel brand new, 
big lights will inspire you,
lets here it for NEW YORK, NEW YORK, NEW YORK!


Ich fahre nach New York *juhuuuuu* Ich werde im Herbst zwei Wochen Sprachreise machen und dann noch eine Woche Urlaub in NYC ranhängen. Die Schule ist im Empire State Building und die Unterkunft ist auch mitten in Manhatten - nähe Central Park! Ich freue mich schon total! 

Ich muss noch einen Flug und die Unterkunft für die Urlaubswoche buchen - hat jmd einen Tipp für eine Unterkunft in Manhattan?!

Ich habe mir überlegt, dass ich jetzt auch meine Posts auf Englisch übersetzen werde... da kann ich gleich mal für die Sprachreise üben :D

Translation:
I'm going to visit New York for 3 weeks. *yipppieeeee* I will have a language holiday (two weeks) and the school is in the Empire State Building. I'm soooo exited!!
I still have to book a flight and an apartment for the 3rd week  - has anybody a suggestion for a housing for one week in Manhattan?!
I decided to translate my posts now also in English - so I can already practise for the language holiday :D

<3

Keine Kommentare: